I woke up the other morning to find that one of my fellow bloggers has nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award. It was really nice to know that someone likes my blog, so thank you, Ramblin Ann for the nomination. Your sweetness has made my day.
Being nominated means I have some responsibility.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet questions. These can be found down below.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers. (Pssst…some do less and nothing bad happens.)
- Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS
1. Cookies or Cake? Both? Do I really have to choose? I suppose that if I was under duress I would choose cake.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Another difficult choice. I guess it depends on what we’re talking about. If it’s ice cream or cake, then I would choose vanilla. I would usually choose chocolate for any toppings.
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Red velvet cake with buttercream frosting. Drool…
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? Pretty much all of the time, except for when I’m in the shower. Soggy cake wouldn’t do it for me.
5. Sweet Nick Name? Buttercream Buffywuffy
NOMINEES FOR THIS SUPER SWEET BLOGGING AWARD
These blogs are listed in no particular order, but they post interesting things and they post often. Frankly, they’re lovely people so check them out!